REVELATION 4Other translations - previous - next - meaning - Revelation - BM Home - Full Page
1. After these things I saw, and behold a door opened in heaven. And the first voice, which I heard, as of a trumpet speaking with me, said, Come up hither, and I will show thee the things which must be hereafter.
2. And immediately I was in the spirit. And, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and One sitting on the throne.
3. And He that sat was in appearance like a jasper and a sardine stone; and there was a rainbow round about the throne in appearance like an emerald.
4. And round about the throne were four-and-twenty thrones; and upon the thrones I saw four-and-twenty elders sitting, clothed in white garments; and they had on their heads golden crowns.
5. And out of the throne proceeded lightnings, and thunders, and voices; and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven spirits of God.
6. And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal. And in the midst of the throne and round about the throne, were four animals full of eyes before and behind.
7. And the first animal was like a lion, and the second animal like a calf, and the third animal having a face like a man, and the fourth animal was like a flying eagle.
8. And the four animals each by himself had six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within; and they had no rest day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, who was, and who is, and who is to come.
9. And when the animals gave glory, and honor, and thanks to Him that sat upon the throne, who liveth for ages of ages,
10. The four-and-twenty elders fell down before Him that sat on the throne, and adored Him that liveth for ages of ages, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying,
11. Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory, and honor and power, for Thou hast created all things, and by Thy will they are and were created.REVELATION 4 Other translations - previous - next - meaning - Revelation - BM Home - Full Page