REVELATION 5Other translations - previous - next - meaning - Revelation - BM Home - Full Page
1. And I saw in the right hand of Him that sat on the throne, a book written within and on the back, sealed with seven seals.
2. And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a great voice, Who is worthy to open the hook, and to loose the seals thereof?
3. And no one in heaven, nor on earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.
4. And I wept much because no one was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.
5. And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not; behold, the Lion which is of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.
6. And I saw, and, behold, in the midst of the throne and of the four animals, and in the midst of the elders, a Lamb standing as if slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.
7. And He came and took the book out of the right hand of Him that sat upon the throne.
8. And when He had taken the book, the four animals, and the twenty-four elders, fell down before the Lamb, having everyone of them harps, and golden vials full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints.
9. And they sang a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof; because Thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God in Thy blood, out of every tribe, and tongue, and people, and nation.
10. And Thou hast made us unto our God kings and priests, and we shall reign on the earth.
11. And I saw, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne, and the animals, and the elders; and the number of them was myriads of myriads, and thousands of thousands;
12. Saying with a great voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and honor, and glory, and blessing.
13. And every created thing which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honor, and glory, and power, be unto Him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb, for ages of ages.
14. And the four animals said, Amen. And the twenty-four elders fell down, and adored Him that liveth for ages of ages.REVELATION 5 Other translations - previous - next - meaning - Revelation - BM Home - Full Page