REVELATION 3Other translations - previous - next - meaning - Revelation - BM Home - Full Page
1. And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith He that hath the seven spirits of God, and the seven stars: I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest and art dead.
2. Be watchful and strengthen the remaining things which are about to die: for I have not found thy works full before God.
3. Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard; and observe, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come upon thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know in what hour I will come upon thee.
4. Thou hast a few names even in Sardis, which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with Me in white; because they are worthy.
5. He that overcometh shall be clothed in white garments; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life; and I will confess his name before My Father, and before His angels.
6. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
7. And unto the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith He that is holy, He that is true, He that hath the key of David, He that openeth and no one shutteth, and shutteth and no one openeth.
8. I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door and no one is able to shut it: because thou hast a little power, and hast kept My Word, and hast not denied My name.
9. Behold, I will give from the synagogue of Satan, those who say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and adore at thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
10. Because thou hast kept the word of My endurance, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
11. Behold, I come quickly; hold fast that thou hast, that no one take thy crown.
12. Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go no more out; and I will write upon him the name of My God; and the name of the city of My God, the New Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from My God; and My new name.
13. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
14. And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true Witness, the beginning of the work of God.
15. I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot. I would thou wert cold or hot.
16. Therefore because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit thee out of My mouth.
17. Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased in goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked.
18. I counsel thee to buy of Me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white garments that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eye-salve that thou mayest see.
19. As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten; be zealous, therefore, and repent.
20. Behold, I stand at the door and knock: If anyone hear My voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with Me.
21. To him that overcometh will I give to sit with Me on My throne, as I overcame, and sit with the Father on His throne.
22. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.REVELATION 3 Other translations - previous - next - meaning - Revelation - BM Home - Full Page