REVELATION 2Other translations - previous - next - meaning - Revelation - BM Home - Full Page
1. Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith He that holdeth the seven stars in His right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden lampstands.
2. I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy endurance, and that thou canst not bear the evil, and hast tried them that say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars;
3. And hast borne, and hast endurance, and for My nameĎs sake hast labored, and hast not fainted.
4. But I have against thee, that thou hast left thy first charity.
5. Remember therefore from whence thou hast fallen; and repent, and do the first works; but if not I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy lampstand out of its place, except thou repent.
6. But this thou hast, that thou hatest the works of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate.
7. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches. To him that overcometh I will give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.
8. And unto the angel of the church of Smyrna write; These things saith the First and the Last, who was dead, and is alive.
9. I know thy works, and affliction, and poverty, and the blasphemy of them that say they are Jews and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
10. Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer. Behold, the devil will cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried: and ye shall have affliction ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.
11. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches. He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.
12. And to the angel of the church in Pergamos write, These things saith He that hath the sharp two-edged sword.
13. I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satanís throne is; and thou holdest fast My name, and hast not denied My faith, even in those days in which Antipas was My faithful martyr, who was slain among you where Satan dwelleth.
14. But I have a few things against thee, that thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balak to cast a stumbling block before the sons of Israel, to eat idol-sacrifices, and to commit whoredom.
15. So thou hast, even thou, them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitans, which I hate.
16. Repent, or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight with them with the sword of My mouth.
17. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches. To him that overcometh I will give to eat of the hidden manna; and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no one knoweth but he that receiveth it.
18. And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God, who hath His eyes like unto a flame of fire, and His feet like fine brass.
19. I know thy works, and charity, and ministry, and faith, and thy endurance, and thy works; and the last to be more than the first.
20. But I have a few things against thee, that thou permittest that women Jezebel, who calleth herself a prophetess, to teach, and to seduce My servants to commit whoredom, and to eat idol-sacrifices.
21. And I gave her time to repent of her whoredom, and she repented not.
22. Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great affection, except they repent of their works.
23. And I will kill her sons with death. And all the churches shall know that I am He that searcheth the reins and hearts; and I will give unto each one of you according to your works.
24. But unto you, I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and who have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden.
25. Nevertheless, that which ye have, hold fast till I come.
26. And he that overcometh and keepeth My works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations;
27. And he shall rule them with a rod of iron, as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken in pieces; even as I have received from My Father.
28. And I will give him the morning star.
29. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.REVELATION 2 Other translations - previous - next - meaning - Revelation - BM Home - Full Page