REVELATION 16Other translations - previous - next - meaning - Revelation - BM Home - Full Page
1. And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go and pour out the vials of the anger of God into the earth.
2. And the first went forth and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there came an evil and noxious sore on the men that had the mark of the beast, and that adored his image.
3. And the second angel poured out his vial into the sea; and it became blood as of one dead, and every living soul in the sea died.
4. And the third angel poured out his vial into the rivers and into the fountains of waters; and they became blood.
5. And I heard the angel of the waters saying, Thou art just, O Lord, who art, and who wast, and art holy, because Thou hast judged these things.
6. Because they have poured out the blood of saints and prophets, and Thou hast given them blood to drink, for they are worthy.
7. And I heard another out of the altar saying, Yea, O Lord God Almighty, true and just art Thy judgments.
8. And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and it was given him to scorch men with fire.
9. And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God who hath authority over these plagues, and they repented not to give Him Cry.
10. And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the throne of the beast; and his kingdom became dark, and they gnawed their tongues for distress.
11. And they blasphemed the God of heaven for their distresses and for their sores, and repented not of their works.
12. And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates, and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings from the rising of the sun might be prepared.
13. And I saw out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet, three unclean spirits like frogs.
14. For they are spirits of demons, doing signs, to go away unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them together to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
15. Behold, I come as a thief; happy is he that is awake and keepeth his garments, that he may not walk naked, and they see his shame.
16. And he gathered them together into a place called in Hebrew Armageddon.
17. And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there went forth a great voice out of the temple of heaven from the throne, saying, It is done.
18. And there were voices, and lightnings and thunders; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, such an earthquake, so great.
19. And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell; and great Babylon came into remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the wrath of His anger.
20. And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.
21. And great hail as of the weight of a talent cometh down from heaven upon men; and men blasphemed God because of the plague of hail: for the plague thereof was exceeding great.REVELATION 16 Other translations - previous - next - meaning - Revelation - BM Home - Full Page