REVELATION 15Other translations - previous - next - meaning - Revelation - BM Home - Full Page
1. And I saw another sign in heaven great and marvellous, seven angels having the seven last plagues; for in them is consummated the anger of God.
2. And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire, and them that had the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, standing by the sea of glass, having the harps of God.
3. And they were singing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb; saying, Great and marvellous are Thy works, O Lord God Almighty; just and true are Thy ways, O Sing of saints.
4. Who shall not fear Thee, O Lord; and glorify Thy name, for Thou alone art Holy: therefore all the nations shall come, and shall adore before Thee; because Thy judgments are made manifest.
5. And after these things I saw, and behold, the temple of the tabernacle of the testimony in heaven was opened.
6. And the seven angels that had the seven plagues went out of the temple, clothed in linen clean and bright, and girded about the breasts with golden girdles.
7. And one of the four animals gave unto the seven angels seven golden vials, full of the anger of God who liveth for ages of ages.
8. And the temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God, and from His power: and no one could enter into the temple, until the seven plagues of the seven angels were consummated.REVELATION 15 Other translations - previous - next - meaning - Revelation - BM Home - Full Page