REVELATION 7Other translations - previous - next - meaning - Revelation - BM Home - Full Page
1. After these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.
2. And I saw another angel ascending from the rising of the sun, having the seal of the living God. And he cried with a great voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea.
3. Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God upon their foreheads.
4. And I heard the number of them that were sealed; a hundred and forty and four thousand, sealed out of every tribe of Israel.
5. Of the tribe of Judah were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of God were sealed twelve thousand.
6. Of the tribe of Asher were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Naphtali were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasseh were sealed twelve thousand.
7. Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.
8. Of the tribe of Zebulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.
9. After these things, I saw, and, behold, a great multitude which no one could number, of every nation, and tribes, and peoples, and tongues, standing before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands.
10. And crying with a great voice, saying, Salvation to our God that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.
11. And all the angels stood around the throne, and the elders, and the four animals, and fell before the throne on their faces, and adored God.
12. Saying, Amen; blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honor, and power, and might, be unto our God, for ages of ages, Amen.
13. And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, Who are these that are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?
14. And I said unto him, Lord, thou knowest. And he said unto me, These are they that come out of great affliction, and have washed their robes, and made their robes white in the blood of the Lamb.
15. Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve Him day and night in His temple: and He that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.
16. They shall not hunger any more, neither thirst any more, neither shall the sun fall upon them, nor any heat.
17. For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away every tear from their eyes.REVELATION 7 Other translations - previous - next - meaning - Revelation - BM Home - Full Page