REVELATION 6Other translations - previous - next - meaning - Revelation - BM Home - Full Page
1. And I saw when the Lamb had opened the first of the seals, and I heard one of the four animals saying, as with a voice of thunder, Come and look.
2. And I saw, and behold, a white horse, and he that sat upon him had a how; and a crown was given unto him, and he went forth conquering and to conquer.
3. And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second animal saying, Come and look.
4. And there went out another horse that was red, and it was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.
5. And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third animal saying, Come and look. And I saw, and behold, a black horse; and he that sat upon him had a balance in his hand.
6. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four animals, saying, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and hurt not the oil and the wine.
7. And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth animal saying, Come and look.
8. And I saw, and behold, a pale horse; and his name that sat upon him was Death, and hell followed with him; and power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with the sword, and with hunger, and with death, and by beasts.
9. And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the Word of God, and for the testimony which they held.
10. And they cried with a great voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
11. And white robes were given unto each of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet a little while, until their fellow-servants also, and their brethren, that would be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.
12. And I saw when he had opened the sixth seal, and behold, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood.
13. And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, as a fig-tree casteth its unripe figs, when shaken by a great wind.
14. And the heaven departed as a book rolled together: and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
15. And the kings of the earth, and the great ones, and the rich, and the rulers of thousands, and the mighty, and every servant, and every freeman, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains;
16. And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall upon us, and hide us from the face of Him that sitteth upon the throne, and from the anger of the Lamb.
17. Because the great day of His anger is come, and who shall be able to stand?REVELATION 6 Other translations - previous - next - meaning - Revelation - BM Home - Full Page