REVELATION 19Other translations - previous - next - meaning - Revelation - BM Home - Full Page
1. After these things I heard as it were a voice of a great multitude in heaven, saying, Alleluia, salvation and glory and honor and power unto the Lord our God:
2. For true and just are His judgments; for He hath judged the great harlot, who corrupted the earth with her whoredom, and He hath avenged the blood oś His servants at her hand.
3. And a second time they said, Alleluia; and her smoke shall go up unto the ages of the ages.
4. And the twenty-four elders and the four animals fell down, and adored God who sitteth upon the throne, saying, Amen; Alleluia.
5. And a voice came out of the throne, saying, Praise our God, all ye His servants, and ye that fear Him, both the small and the great.
6. And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as it were the voice of many waters, and as it were the voice of mighty thunders, saying, Alleluia, for the Lord God the Almighty reigneth.
7. Let us rejoice and exult, and let us give the glory to Him; for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and His wife hath made herself ready.
8. And it was given to her that she should be clothed in fine linen clean and bright; for the fine linen is the just deeds of the saints.
9. And He said unto me, Write, Happy are they that have been called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And He said, These are the true words of God.
10. And I fell down before his feet to adore him; and he said unto me, See thou do it not; I am thy fellow-servant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus; adore God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.
11. And I saw heaven opened; and behold a white horse; and He that sitteth upon him is called faithful and true; and in justice He doth judge and make war.
12. And His eyes were as a flame of fire, and upon His head were many diadems; having a name written, which no one knew but Himself:
13. And He was clothed with a garment dipped in blood; and His name is called, The Word of God.
14. And the armies which are in heaven followed Him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen white and clean.
15. And out of His mouth went forth a sharp sword, that with it He should smite the nations; and He shall tend them with a rod of iron: and He treadeth the wine-press of the wine of the fury and anger of God Almighty.
16. And He hath upon His garment and upon His thigh a name written, King of kings and Lord of lords.
17. And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a great voice, saying to all the birds that fly in the midst of heaven, Come, and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God:
18. That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of commanders of thousands, and the flesh of the mighty, and the flesh of horses, and of them to sit upon them, and the flesh of all, free and bond, both small and great.
19. And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth and their armies gathered together to make war with Him that sat upon the horse, and with His army.
20. And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet, that did signs before him, with which he seduced them that received the mark of the beast, and that adored his image: these two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone.
21. And the rest were slain by the sword of Him that sat upon the horse, that proceeded out of His mouth; and all the birds were satiated with their flesh.REVELATION 19 Other translations - previous - next - meaning - Revelation - BM Home - Full Page