REVELATION 20Other translations - previous - next - meaning - Revelation - BM Home - Full Page
1. And I saw an angel coming down from heaven, having the key of the abyss, and a great chain in his hand.
2. And he laid hold on the dragon, the old serpent, which is the Devil and Satan, and bound him a thousand years;
3. And cast him into the abyss, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should not seduce the nations any more, until the thousand years were finished; and after this he must be loosed a little time.
4. And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them, and the souls of them that were beheaded for the testimony of Jesus, and for the Word of God, and who had not adored the beast, nor his image, nor had received his mark upon their forehead, and upon their hand; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5. And the rest of the dead lived not again, until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6. Happy and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection; upon these the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.
7. And when the thousand years are finished, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8. And shall go forth to seduce the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to war; the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
9. And they went up upon the breadth of the earth, and encompassed the camp of the saints and the beloved city; and fire came down from God out of heaven and consumed them.
10. And the Devil that seduced them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are; and shall be tormented day and night for ages of ages.
11. And I saw a great white throne, and Him that sat upon it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and no place was found for them.
12. And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God; and the books were opened, and another book was opened, which is the book of life, and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
13. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it, and death and hell gave up the dead which were in them; and they were judged everyone according to their works.
14. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15. And if anyone was not found written in the book of life, he was cast into the lake of fire.REVELATION 20 Other translations - previous - next - meaning - Revelation - BM Home - Full Page