REVELATION 14Other translations - previous - next - meaning - Revelation - BM Home - Full Page
1. And I saw, and behold a Lamb standing on the mount Zion, and with Him a hundred forty-four thousand, having His Father‘s name written upon their foreheads.
2. And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of great thunder; and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps.
3. And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four animals, and the elders; and no one was able to learn the song but the hundred forty-four thousand bought from the earth.
4. These are they who were not defiled with women, for they are virgins; these are they who follow the Lamb whithersoever He goeth: these were bought from among men, the first fruits to God and the Lamb.
5. And in their mouth was found no deceit, for they are spotless before the throne of God.
6. And I saw another angel flying in the midst of heaven, having the eternal gospel to proclaim unto them that dwell on the earth, and unto every nation and tribe and tongue and people;
7. Saying with a great voice, Fear God, and give glory to Him, for the hour of His judgment is come; and adore Him that made the heaven and the earth and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
8. And another angel followed, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the anger of her whoredom.
9. And a third angel followed them, saying with a great voice, if anyone hath adored the beast, and his image, and hath received his mark upon his forehead or upon his hand,
10. He also shall drink of the wine of the anger of God mixed with unmixed wine in the cup of His wrath, and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone before the holy angels and before the Lamb.
11. And the smoke of their torment shall go up for ages of ages; and they shall have no rest day and night that adore the beast and his image, and if anyone shall have received the mark of his name.
12. Here is the patience of the saints; here are they that keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus Christ.
13. And I heard a voice from heaven saying to me, Write, Happy are the dead that die in the Lord from henceforth; yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labors; for their works follow with them.
14. And I saw, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud One sitting like unto the Son of man, having upon His head a golden crown, and in His hand a sharp sickle.
15. And another angel went out from the temple, crying with a great voice to Him that sat on the cloud, Send Thy sickle, and reap; for the hour for Thee to reap is come, for the harvest of the earth is dried up.
16. And He that sat upon the cloud sent His sickle upon the earth, and the earth was reaped.
17. And another angel went out from the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.
18. And another angel went out from the altar, having authority over fire; and he cried with a great cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Send thy sharp sickle, and gather the vintage, the clusters of the vineyard of the earth; for her grapes are ripened.
19. And the angel sent his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vineyard of the earth, and he cast it into the great winepress of the anger of God.
20. And the winepress was trodden without the city; and there went out blood from the winepress even unto the bridles of the horses, for a thousand six hundred stadia.REVELATION 14 Other translations - previous - next - meaning - Revelation - BM Home - Full Page