REVELATION 22Other translations - previous - meaning - Revelation - BM Home - Full Page
1. And he showed me a pure river of water of life, bright as crystal, going forth from the throne of God and of the Lamb.
2. In the midst of the street of it, and of the river, on this side and on that, was the tree of life, bearing twelve fruits, yielding its fruit every month; and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
3. And no accursed thing shall be there; and the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it, and His servants shall minister unto Him.
4. And they shall see His face, and His name shall be in their foreheads.
5. And there shall be no night there; and they have no need of a lamp and the light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light; and they shall reign for ages of ages.
6. And He said unto me, These words are faithful and true. And the Lord God of the holy prophets hath sent His angel to show unto His servants the things which must shortly be done.
7. And I come quickly; happy is he that keepeth the words of the prophecy of this book.
8. And I John saw these things and heard; and when I heard and saw, I fell down to adore before the feet of the angel who showed me these things.
9. And he saith unto me, See thou do it not; for I am thy fellow-servant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them that keep the words of this book; adore God.
10. And he saith unto me, Seal not the words of the prophecy of this book, for the time is at hand.
11. He that is unjust, let him be unjust still; and he that is filthy, let him be filthy still; and he that is just, let him be just still; and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
12. And behold, I come quickly; and My reward is with Me, to render to everyone according as his work shall be.
13. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the End, the First and the Last.
14. Happy are they that do His commandments, that their power may be in the tree of life, and they may enter in through the gates into the city.
15. But without are dogs and sorcerers, and whoremongers and murderers and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and doeth a lie.
16. I Jesus have sent My angel to testify unto you these things in the churches; I am the Root, and the Offspring of David, the bright and morning Star.
17. And the Spirit and the Bride say, Come; and let him that heareth say, Come; and let him that thirsteth come; and let him that willeth take the water of life freely.
18. For I testify unto everyone that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, if anyone shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this hook.
19. And if anyone shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and the things which are written in this book.
20. He who testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly, Amen. Yea come, Lord Jesus.
21. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.