REVELATION 10Other translations - previous - next - meaning - Revelation - BM Home - Full Page
1. And I saw another mighty angel coming down from heaven, encompassed with a cloud; and a rainbow was over his head, and his face was as the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire.
2. And he had in his hand a little book open. And he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left upon the earth.
3. And he cried with a great voice, as a lion roareth. And when he cried, seven thunders uttered their voices.
4. And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write; and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not.
5. And the angel whom I saw standing upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven.
6. And sware by Him that liveth for ages of ages, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things that are therein, that time shall be no longer.
7. But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he is about to sound, the mystery of God shall be finished; as He hath declared to His servants the prophets.
8. And the voice which I heard from heaven, spake unto me again, saying, Take the little book, which is open in the hand of the angel who is standing upon the earth.
9. And I went unto the angel, saying unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but in thy mouth it shall be sweet as honey.
10. And I took the little book out of the angelís hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey; and when I had eaten it up, my belly was made bitter.
11. And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.REVELATION 10 Other translations - previous - next - meaning - Revelation - BM Home - Full Page