EXODUS 31Other translations - previous - next - meaning - Exodus - BM Home - Full Page
1. And Jehovah spake unto Moses, saying,
2. See, I have called by name Bezalel, the son of Uri, the son of Hur, of the tribe of Judah:
3. And I have filled him with the spirit of God, in wisdom, and in intelligence, and in knowledge, and in all work:
4. To think thoughts, to make in gold, and in silver, and in brass:
5. And in graving of stone for filling, and in carving of wood, to do in all work.
6. And I, behold I have given with him Aholiab, the son of Ahisamach, of the tribe of Dan; and in the heart of everyone that is wise in heart I have put wisdom; and they shall make all that I have commanded thee:
7. The Tent of meeting, and the ark for the Testimony, and the propitiatory that is thereupon, and all the vessels of the Tent:
8. And the table and its vessels, and the pure lampstand and all its vessels, and the altar of incense:
9. And the altar of burnt-offering and all its vessels, and the laver and its base:
10. And the garments of the ministry, and the garments of holiness for Aaron the priest, and the garments of his sons, to minister in the priestís office:
11. And the oil of anointing, and the incense of spices for the holy: according to all that I have commanded thee shall they do.
12. And Jehovah said unto Moses, saying,
13. And speak thou unto the sons of Israel, saying, But yet ye shall keep My sabbaths; for it is a sign between Me and you to your generations, to know that I am Jehovah who maketh you holy.
14. And ye shall keep the sabbath; for this is holy to you; he that profaneth it, dying he shall die; for everyone that doeth work on that day, that soul shall be cut off from the midst of his peoples.
15. Six days shall work be done; and on the seventh day is the sabbath of the sabbath, holy to Jehovah; everyone that doeth work on the sabbath day, dying he shall die.
16. And the sons of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to perform the sabbath to their generations, a covenant of an age.
17. This is a sign between Me and the sons of Israel to an age; for in six days Jehovah made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day He rested, and took breath.
18. And He gave unto Moses, in His completing to speak with him on Mount Sinai, the two tables of the Testimony, tables of stone, written with the finger of God.EXODUS 31 Other translations - previous - next - meaning - Exodus - BM Home - Full Page