EXODUS 36- previous - next - meaning - Exodus - BM Home - Full Page
1. And Bezalel and Aholiab wrought, and every man wise in heart, in whom Jehovah put wisdom and intelligence to know how to do all the work of the ministry of the Holy, according to all that Jehovah commanded.
2. And Moses called unto Bezalel and unto Aholiab, and unto every man wise in heart, to whom Jehovah gave wisdom in his heart, everyone whom his heart impelled to draw near unto the work to do it.
3. And they took from before Moses all the offering which the sons of Israel brought for the work of the ministry of the Holy, to make it. And they brought yet unto him a freewill offering morning by morning.
4. And all the wise men, that wrought all the work of the Holy, brought, man by man from his work which they wrought:
5. And they spake unto Moses, saying, The people multiply to bring more than enough for the ministry of the work, which Jehovah commanded to do it.
6. And Moses commanded, and they proclaimed a voice in the camp, saying, Let neither man nor woman do any more work for the offering of the Holy; and he restrained the people from bringing.
7. And the work was sufficient for all the work to do it, and there was left over.
8. And every man wise in heart with them that wrought the work, made the Habitation with ten curtains; of fine twined linen, and blue, and crimson, and scarlet double-dyed, and cherubs, the work of a thinker he made them.
9. The length of one curtain was eight and twenty cubits, and the breadth four cubits, of one curtain; one measure for all the curtains.
10. And he joined five curtains together, one to one; and five curtains he joined together, one to one.
11. And he made loops of blue upon the edge of the one curtain from the end in the conjoining, so he made in the edge of the outermost curtain in the second conjoining.
12. Fifty loops made be in the one curtain, and fifty loops made he in the end of the curtain that was in the second conjoining; the loops were catching hold, one to one.
13. And he made fifty clasps of gold, and joined the curtains together one to one in the clasps; and it was one Habitation.
14. And he made curtains of goats’ (hair) for a Tent over the Habitation; eleven curtains he made them.
15. The length of one curtain was thirty cubits, and the breadth four cubits, of one curtain; one measure for the eleven curtains.
16. And he joined together five curtains only, and six curtains only.
17. And he made fifty loops upon the edge of the outermost curtain in the conjoining, and fifty loops made he upon the edge of the curtain of the second conjoining.
18. And he made fifty clasps of brass to join the Tent together, to be one.
19. And he made a covering for the Tent of skins of red rams, and a covering of badgers‘ skins above.
20. And be made the planks for the Habitation of shittim wood, standing up.
21. Ten cubits the length of a plank, and a cubit and half a cubit the breadth of one plank.
22. Two hands in one plank connected one to one; thus did he make for all the planks of the Habitation.
23. And he made the planks for the Habitation twenty planks for the corner of the south southward:
24. And he made forty bases of silver under the twenty planks; two bases under one plank for its two hands, and two bases under one plank for its two hands.
25. And for the other side of the Habitation, at the corner of the north, he made twenty planks.
26. And their forty bases of silver; two bases under one plank, and two bases under one plank.
27. And for the legs of the Habitation toward the sea (west ward) he made six planks.
28. And two planks made he for the corners of the Habitation in the legs.
29. And they were twinned from beneath, and they were together entire at the head of it unto one ring; thus did he for these two, for the two corners.
30. And there were eight planks, and their bases of silver, sixteen bases; two bases under one plank.
31. And he made five bars of shittim wood for the planks of the first side of the Habitation.
32. And five bars for the planks of the other side of the Habitation, and five bars for the planks of the Habitation, for the legs toward the sea.
33. And he made the middle bar to pass through in the middle of the planks, from end to end.
34. And he overlaid the planks with gold, and made their rings of gold, receptacles for the bars, and he overlaid the bars with gold.
35. And he made the veil of blue, and crimson, and scarlet double-dyed, and fine twined linen; with the work of a thinker be made it with cherubs.
36. And he made for it four pillars of shittim wood, and overlaid them with gold, their books of gold; and he cast for them four bases of silver.
37. And he made a covering for the door of the Tent, of blue, and crimson, and scarlet double-dyed, and fine twined linen, with the work of the embroiderer.
38. And the five pillars of it, and their books; and he overlaid their heads and their fillets with gold; and their five bases of brass.EXODUS 36 Other translations - next - meaning - Exodus - BM Home - Full Page