EXODUS 11Other translations - previous - next - meaning - Exodus - BM Home - Full Page
1. And Jehovah said unto Moses, Yet one plague more will bring upon Pharaoh, and upon Egypt; afterward he will let you go from hence; when he lets everything go, driving he shall drive you out from hence.
2. Say now in the ears of the people, and let them ask a man from his companion, and a woman from her companion, vessels of silver and vessels of gold.
3. And Jehovah gave the people favor in the eyes of the Egyptians. Moreover the man Moses was very great in the land of Egypt, in the eyes of Pharaoh’s servants, and in the eyes of the people.
4. And Moses said, Thus said Jehovah, About midnight I will go out into the midst of Egypt.
5. And every firstborn in the land of Egypt shall die, from the firstborn of Pharaoh about to sit upon his throne, even unto the firstborn of the maidservant that is behind the millstones; and every firstborn of beast.
6. And there shall be a great cry in the whole land of Egypt, such as there hath been none like it, nor shall be like it any more.
7. And to all the sons of Israel shall not a dog move his tongue, from man and even to beast; that ye may know that Jehovah doth separate between the Egyptians and Israel.
8. And all these thy servants shall come down unto me, and bow down themselves to me, saying, Get thee out, thou, and all the people that is at thy feet; and thereafter I will go out. And he went out from before Pharaoh in the wrath of anger.
9. And Jehovah said unto Moses, Pharaoh will not hear you; that my wonders may be multiplied in the land of Egypt.
10. And Moses and Aaron did all these wonders before Pharaoh: and Jehovah made firm the heart of Pharaoh, and he did no let the sons of Israel go out of his land.EXODUS 11 Other translations - previous - next - meaning - Exodus - BM Home - Full Page